Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Not All About The Weather

I know as of late most of my posts have been about weather. Rest assured Gentle Readers that this isn't a weather-centric blog, I've been putting up the weather info because it's weather that's affecting the Verbeck/Norman area pretty hard.

To ease your mind, here are some of the topics I'm working on posting:

- history of the massive fire at Griffin Memorial Hospital
- tour of Peters from Robinson to Classen
- location of Oklahoma City Railway Co.'s stations in Verbeck and Norman
- what went through where I-35 is now in Verbeck before there was I-35
- why is Moore Public Schools district I-2 when originally I-2 was named Oak Grove and was out in R1E instead of over near Moore as I-62 is in R3W, both in T10N
- photo tour and what history I can find on Falls School, I-31, in R1W, T9N

No comments:

Post a Comment